Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009



In getting this piece ready for a show, I played with pastels to give some depth to the background. Pastels are lovely, but highly toxic and very messy on a small piece like this. I wonder about pastel pencils. I will post the before and after pieces.

4 comments:

Andy J Smith illustration said...

ROCK ON! Very cool.

Marion Eldridge said...

Beautiful, Liza!

Janet said...

Very nice, Liza! Crisp and cozy at the same time. But gosh, I didn't realize pastels were toxic! Do you mean inhaling the dust?

Liza Woodruff said...

Pastels are very toxic. Both inhaling the dust and skin contact with the pigments.